Teaching parents of children with autism how to interact more effectively with their offspring brings the children benefits that linger for years, according to the largest and longest-running study of autism interventions. The training targeted parents with 2–4-year-old children with autism. Six years after the adults completed the year-long course, their children showed better social communication and reduced repetitive behaviours, and fewer were considered to have “severe” autism as compared to a control group, according to results published on 25 October in The Lancet. Child psychiatrist Jonathan Green of the University of Manchester, and an investigator on the study said that even though it is not a cure, yet it does have a sustained and substantial reduction in severity and that’s important in families. Although the therapy benefited communication skills and decreased repetitive behaviours, it did not lessen anxiety.
To read more, click on the link below:
Looking for Passionate Candidates
Mail your updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Profile Offered: Associate Analyst
Education: M. Pharma/M.tech Biotech
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research through primary and secondary sources according to the client needs
- Maintain knowledge databases and making new databases.
- Compile, analyze and present data in the form of reports to clients.
- Responsible for strategy development, weekly updates and project delivery.
- Customer centric problem solving skills within their own realm of expertise.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Logical and creative thinker with enthusiasm and a desire to get involved
- Sound subject knowledge
- Ability to work on diverse technical domains (related to the field of life sciences)
Profile Offered: Business Development Executive
Education: B. Pharma/B.Tech Biotech/MBA/B.Sc
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Business Development role is responsible for building sales pipeline and creating, negotiating and closing licensing, redistribution and partnership agreements or contracts in collaboration with in-house legal and commercial teams and generating revenue to the organization.
- Develop and maintain a robust network of industry contacts to facilitate business development activity and raise the Access profile in the market
- Develop and leverage strong relationships with key Pharma companies in order to fully evangelize our portfolio of offerings
- To achieve the goals, we expect that the individual will represent DelveInsight Indices at industry events and conferences, potentially speak at them, and produce thought leadership materials.
- Develop and follow up leads – religiously
- Appointment fixing
- Ability to pass through reception and reach the right point of contact in one call
- Build effective, strategic and productive business relationships with key decision makers within the client organization.
- Talk to international customers on daily basis
DelveInsight is a Business Consultant company and serve as a Knowledge partner across the value chain of Pharmaceutical Industry. DelveInsight provides cutting-edge market and pipeline analysis and also an API intelligence knowledge partner for the Pharma and biotech sector, helping clients to quantify market events and evaluate their impact on the valuation of products, portfolios and companies. We combine industry expertise with innovation by collecting, analyzing and communicating to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the Approved drugs market, Active Pharmaceutical (API) market, Generic market and Drug’s research and development. We help Drug developing companies, Generics and API manufacturing companies to strategize and identify the right thrust areas and potential customers for their existing and new products.
At DelveInsight, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. The pharmaceuticals market is in its growth stage and we are uniquely positioned to successfully endeavour the dimensions of the fast growing market by providing cutting-edge market and pipeline information, to our clients.