- Juno Therapeutics recently acquired Redox Therapies and it’s vipadenant, a small molecule adenosine A2a (A2a) receptor antagonist. The upfront consideration for the Redox Therapies acquisition was $10 million in cash.
- UK-based Cell Medica expands its T cell immunotherapy program with the acquisition of privately-held Delenex Therapeutics
- Evelo Biosciences, US based Microbiome Company working in oncology through characterization of cancer associated bacteria, and Epiva Biosciences, another microbiome company from Flagship VentureLabs, merged to create a leading immuno-microbiome platform company in the U.S.
- Medivation Inc., an American biopharmaceutical company working for the development of novel therapeutics, enters confidentiality agreement with French Drugmaker, Sanofi, who agreed to terminate its consent solicitation.
- AstraZeneca is considering $10 billion bid for Medivation Inc., an American biopharmaceutical company, according to reports, however no formal offers have been made.
- Evelo Biosciences, a pioneer in Oncobiotics, and Mayo Clinic, U.S.A. entered into an exclusive research collaboration for Immuno-microbiome Cancer Therapies, for advance development of cancer-associated bacteria library, a key platform discovery tool of the former for the development of onco-microbials to treat cancer.