PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors – Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2015 – A DelveInsight Report
DelveInsight has made strong presence in Oncology market with 100+ Reports on Oncology based Indications & Mechanism of Action (MOA).DelveInsight Report, PD-1 and PD-L 1 inhibitors – Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2015 has received great response and feedback from clients.
PD-1and PDL-1 are the next targeted agents in Oncology. These therapies have the enormous potential to treat cancer and have an excellent response in the increasing number of patients. Many experts say that out of all of the therapies, PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors look to be the most promising in treating cancer.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Overview of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors, role, significance, pathway, mechanism of action (MoA) and biomarkers of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors Indication wise detailed epidemiology along with trends in epidemiology, incidence and prevalence segmented in to major geographies
- Report has covered the worldwide market of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors, information of marketed molecules including along with patent expiry and impact on market after expiry and detail profiling of Pipeline assets
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, opportunities, barriers and challenges in the market along with SWOT analysis of the PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors market
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different phases and emerging trends and comparative analysis of marketed and pipeline molecules, pipeline molecules with detailed clinical profiles, mechanism of action, route of administration and molecule type, along with latest updates
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors drug market. Current scenario of market with upcoming blockbuster molecules and their impact on overall market.
According to the analysis, 34 drugs* are in pipeline. Out of 34, 22* are in combination development with other therapeutics agentsFuture competitive landscape of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors is estimated to be very strong. The market for PD-1 and PD-L1 drugs might be billions of dollars richer than many believe. These drugs which include Bristol-Myers’ Opdivo and Merck’s Keytruda, are going to be Blockbuster in upcoming years.
Delveinsight report on PD-1 and PD-L1 help companies in understanding Oncology market dynamics and therefore giving opportunities for strategic alliance that will result in market penetration and enhancement of portfolios with optimal investment and maximal return. In addition, reports will assuage companies to detect specific tumors, determine genetic predisposition and biological response to cancer therapy.
DelveInsight is offering the Report at a price of USD 2,950 as a single user license, USD 5,900 as a site license and USD 8,850 as a Global/Enterprise License.
For more information mail us at email@example.com
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consulting and Market Research Firm. We help our clients to find answers relevant to their business, facilitating decision-making; identify potential market opportunities, competitor assessments and business environmental assessment. In addition to this DelveInsight also deals in providing custom research services in coherence with interest area of the clients.