PD-1and PDL-1 are the next targeted agents in Oncology. These therapies have the enormous potential to treat cancer and have an excellent response in the increasing number of patients. Many experts say that out of all of the therapies, PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors look to be the most promising in treating cancer.
DelveInsight Report, “PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors – Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2015” analyses that PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors are among the hottest and highly growing fields in biopharmaceutical industry. Most of these immunotherapeutic are being used in Oncology. According to the analysis, 34 drugs* are in pipeline. Focus of development is mainly on the antibody-based interventions targeting programmed cell death protein 1 (PD-1). Out of 34, 22* are in combination development with other therapeutics agents. Continuation of expansion of the combination regimens is likely to be one of the main themes surrounding immunotherapies as these partnerships are the key to developing competitively strong therapy regimens.
Future competitive landscape of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors is estimated to be very strong. The market for PD-1 and PD-L1 drugs might be billions of dollars richer than many believe. These drugs which include Bristol-Myers’ Opdivo and Merck’s Keytruda, are going to be Blockbuster in upcoming years.
Scope of the Report
- Overview of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors, role, significance, pathway, mechanism of action (MoA) and biomarkers of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors Indication wise detailed epidemiology along with trends in epidemiology, incidence and prevalence segmented in to major geographies
- Report has covered the worldwide market of PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors, information of marketed molecules including along with patent expiry and impact on market after expiry and detail profiling of Pipeline assets
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, opportunities, barriers and challenges in the market along with SWOT analysis of the PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors market
- Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different phases and emerging trends and comparative analysis of marketed and pipeline molecules, pipeline molecules with detailed clinical profiles, mechanism of action, route of administration and molecule type, along with latest updates
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors drug market. Current scenario of market with upcoming blockbuster molecules and their impact on overall market.
Reason to Buy
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product information and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving for Immunotherapeutics market
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding PD-a and PD-L1 inhibitors pipeline in-depth
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Identifying the upcoming leaders in the PD-1 and PD-L1 inhibitors market in the coming years.
You can buy our report instantly by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can opt for the following license options:
Single User License: $2,950.00
Site License: $5,900.00
Enterprise License: US$8,850.00
For more information mail us at email@example.com
*Number of drugs are based on the different combinations of one drug